Thursday, June 28, 2012

NYC with Momma

I was lucky enough to spend the day yesterday in NYC with my mom. Last year's birthday present from my mom and dad was a trip to NYC to see a show, and since my next birthday is coming up fairly soon, we thought that it was about time for the trip.

Mom arrived on Tuesday night and spent the night at the Nelson Bed and Breakfast (which she thought was just lovely!) and we took a Beiber bus to NYC on Wednesday morning.



We arrived in NYC around 11:00 a.m. and headed straight to the TKTS booth to get tickets for a show. There were a few that we talked about seeing, but ended up with tickets to Ghost The Musical.

After our tickets were secured, we headed to The Shake Shack to grab some lunch. We took our burgers, fries, and shakes to go and enjoyed them al fresco in Times Square.




The show was good--it was definitely entertaining--but not the best show that I've seen. We still had a great time, and it was nice to spend the day in the city with mom.

We've got another jam-packed weekend planned, I'll be back with updates.

Blessings,
-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment