Monday, February 27, 2012

Date Night

Last week's date night was on Thursday night. After a trip to the gym (yes, you read that correctly), Brad and I headed back the apartment to make dinner. Scallops and polenta, yum!



After dinner, we headed to The Bread Box in Allentown for some dessert. We also took along this book to work on together:

In case you can't read it, the title is 2: How Will You Create Something Beautiful Together? (You can find it on amazon here). I found this book in a gift shop while I was in Hershey and thought that it would be a perfect date night activity. It has nauseatingly-adorable love quotes and stories, but also questions and activities to work on as a couple.


On this page you describe how you see your partner.

Here we answered some general questions about ourselves and each other.


  This was my favorite part--the book walks you through how to write a couples mission statement.

 

We still have a lot more of the book to work through, but decided to save that for another night. What a great date night activity.

And just because I want you to know how wonderful my husband is, I came home to these on Friday afternoon:


 Isn't he sweet?

Until next time,
-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment