Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend activities

Like I mentioned briefly in my Gooey Butter Cake post, Brad and I had a great weekend full of food, football, bowling, and spending quality time together. On Friday night we met up with some great folks from Fuse for dinner and bowling. While I love my husband very much, I certainly didn't marry him for his bowling ability. ;) We had a great time and are looking forward to more Fuse events.

On Saturday morning I had the chance to teach a Zumba class while Brad did his own thing. We had a nice lunch together and then watched the Penn State football game (when I say watched, I mean that I watched and Brad napped). We even caught a glimpse of my little brother on TV (hey Dyl!).

Brad played chef on Saturday night, grilling up some awesome bison meat that we got at the local farmer's market, along with some homemade sweet potato fries. YUM!


 My wonderful husband taking care of dinner.

 The finished product--don't you just love the Fiestaware?

And finally--the cupcakes that were iced in the fabulous cappuccino frosting that I shared with you on Friday.





I'm off on a wonderful date night with my hubby--more to come on that tomorrow. 

Until then,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment