Friday, November 4, 2011

Thursday Date Night

Hi all! I know that we've had a lot of excitement in the Nelson household this week (in case you missed it, you can read about Brad's big news here). Tuesday turned out to be a later night for Brad work-wise, and Wednesday night I taught a Zumba class. We were originally going to have dinner with friends on Thursday evening, but some things came up and voila--Thursday night turned into date night! We decided to try Louie's in Allentown--Brad has been there before, but it was my first time. I love carbs in any form, and I thought their homemade bread was delicious. We shared some fried mozzarella, and a shrimp scampi pizza. Amazing!

We headed home for a relaxing evening of TV. Did you catch the season premiere of Bones?

Sorry that I don't have more to report. After all of the excitement earlier in the week, maybe it's good that things were relatively quiet!

Until next time,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment