Thursday, April 26, 2012

No-Workout Wednesday

Yesterday was workout Wednesday again...except that it wasn't There WAS workout Friday, workout Saturday, workout Sunday, and 1/2 of a workout on Tuesday (we got through about half of the exercises before a massive headache got the best of me and I couldn't take it any more--no worries, I'm all better now).

Wednesday was scheduled to be a long day for both Brad and myself. I was at an event all day for work, and Brad had a late meeting scheduled. I was planning to teach a private Zumba class and we agreed to meet at home later.

By some divine intervention, my class didn't happen and Brad's meeting got canceled. Instead of workout Wednesday, we decided to make it an impromptu date night and head to Horns in Bethlehem for dinner. We've been there a few other times, and I really think that it just keeps getting better.

 Brad described his chicken club sandwich as "life-changing."

These are seriously the best fries that I have ever had. Fries with truffle oil, sea salt, and chives. 

A closer look at Brad's sandwich. 

Tonight we're off to dinner with some friends. I tried a new dessert recipe to take along, and if it gets good reviews, I'll gladly share. See ya soon!

Blessings!
-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment