Friday, October 21, 2011

Date Night...AND what went well this week!

It's finally Friday! I hope you all had a wonderful week!

Don't worry. I know I didn't post about it yet, but we did have the chance to celebrate date night tonight, on our four month wedding anniversary. We were celebrating all kinds of accomplishments on our date night this week, and hopefully I'll be able to post about everything shortly. Sorry for being vague, but stay tuned for more info.

Anyway, Tuesday ended up being date night, and we headed to Bethlehem to eat at a restaurant recommended to us by some friends. We were raving about our dinner at White Orchid (which you can read about here) and they recommended Thai Thai ii in Bethlehem (sorry, they don't have a website). We decided to give it a try, and really enjoyed our meals. We both had Pad Thai, and I thought it was good (Brad really enjoyed the coconut soup). I thought the Pad Thai was even better when I ate the leftovers for lunch the next day.

We took an after dinner stroll through downtown Bethlehem, then headed home. It was a good, relaxing evening--exactly what we needed.

The rest of the week seemed to fly by, but here are some things that went well this week:
  • dinner (and playing games!) with friends
  • good news
  • my first paycheck from my new job
  • meeting some wonderful volunteers with hearts of gold
  • appreciating God's timing
  • new opportunities
What went well for you this week?

Blessings!
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment