Sunday, October 9, 2011

A visit from Mom and Dad

This weekend, mom and dad came for a visit. We spent some time catching up before heading over to Bethlehem for the Harvest Festival. We had a great time, and even took part in the soup trail. We visited 10 different restaurants and got to sample a different soup at each stop. I should have written down all of the soups that we tried...but I didn't. I can tell you that the wild rice turkey cranberry was one of my favorites, as well as the Mexican soup with pulled pork. Here are some photos from our adventure.


At the petting zoo

Aww...

Feeding the goats...

They must have been hungry...


Check out this little guy!

My momma and a llama...or an alpaca.

Brad and me

Mom, dad, and me. 

We headed back to the apartment in time to watch PSU win. Now we're watching the Steelers (and by watching the Steelers, I mean that Brad is napping and I'm watching the Steelers, who are currently winning). Until next time!

-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment