Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Newest Trader Joe's Obsession

So, if you've been reading this blog, or have talked to either Brad or I in the last few months, you probably know that we're slightly obsessed with Trader Joe's. I never in a million years that I would be in love a grocery store, let along drive an HOUR to go grocery shopping. My, how times change.

We were headed to the Philly area on Saturday for Brad's company Christmas party, so why not stop at Trader Joe's? We also made a stop at the Nordstrom Rack (which I wasn't quite as excited about), but it made Brad happy. 

Anyway, the Christmas party on Saturday evening was wonderful. We had a great time with Brad's friends and coworkers. Brad's Managing Partner (Steve) and his wife (Lisa) opened their incredibly beautiful home for the event, and provided incredible appetizers and desserts. Unfortunately, my camera never made an appearance, so I don't have any pictures to share with you. Trust me, it was fabulous.

Back to the Trader Joe's obsession. I read about this cookie butter online, and decided that we absolutely had to try it.


The verdict: you need to get your hands on this stuff. It tastes like a Christmas cookie and it great on toast, waffles, or a spoon.

Tonight is date night, and Brad came up with the idea for our date tonight all on this own. You'll want to check back to see what we did--this is a good one, I promise. Gentlemen, this is your warning.

Blessings!
-Nikki

1 comment: