Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Weekend Festivities

This weekend was a bit of a whirlwind. I was looking forward to posting pictures from our travels, until I realized that I didn't take very many--oops! So here, briefly, is what our weekend looked like.

Friday:
  • a trip to Brad's office
  • quick dinner at home
  • Christmas tree lighting at Faith Church
    • This was an incredible event. We met up with some folks from Fuse and enjoyed Christmas music, hot chocolate, cookies, and a beautiful Christmas tree. Last year over 1,500 people attended, and I'm sure there were just about that many there this year. As we were driving to the church, we became aware of the insane amount of traffic heading into the church parking lot. The traffic ninja in Brad wasn't excited, but it was so neat to see so many people on their way to church on a Friday night!
Saturday:

  • Beautiful flowers from my wonderful husband because I wasn't feeling well

  • a trip to Northumberland 
  • a lazy day that included hanging out with my dad, pizza, and Scrabble
Sunday:
  • Church
  • More pizza!
  • A surprise baby shower! Baby Decker will be here before we know it!





The pictures didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but you get the idea. After mom and I went to the surprise baby shower, Brad and I headed back to the Lehigh Valley. What a fun weekend! Until next time...

Blessings,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment